This webpage contains a map of arguments concerning nuclear (dis)armament and sustainable peace. Useful resources, from which the arguments in this map were made, include:
- The Wikipedia article Nuclear weapons and the United Kingdom is a good source of background information.
- The UK governmentís white paper on the renewal of Britainís nuclear deterrent hosted by the Ministry of Defence.
- BASIC is an independent research organization that analyzes government policies and promotes public awareness of defense, disarmament, military strategy and nuclear policies in order to foster informed debate.
- COME CLEAN! a WMD Awareness Programme that is dedicated to providing trustworthy and up to date information on Weapons of Mass Destruction world wide.
- Medact is a global health charity tackling issues at the centre of international policy debates. They have a good up to date page concerning nuclear issues
- The Nuclear Peace Blog was used to track the debate on the renewal of Britains Trident programme and has short articles about many of the positions.